Senior Operational Excellence Manager','80443','!*!About ARAMARK
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In FORTUNE magazine's 2009 list of World's Most Admired Companies, ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, ****or ****
About Higher Education
When it comes to on-campus dining, facilities services, sport arenas and conference center services, ARAMARK is the real head of the class. Partnering with close to 600 colleges and universities throughout the United States, we strive to provide the best residential, retail, and catering options, service and facilities for students, faculty and administrator. Our programs are second to none in their innovation, excellence and results. As part of our commitment, we are determined to build and develop the best team of professionals in the industry - people who aren't afraid of spearheading change, who know how to lead and who appreciate endless opportunity.
Responsible for providing leadership, support and consultative services to develop and enhance new and existing Higher EducationFacilities programs and tools. Provides national support to individual regions and accounts in the implementation and improvement of systems, standards, and processes to ensure consistency of ARAMARK's operating programs and consistency of ARAMARK's operating capability from one facility to the next.
· Develop and be accountable for a safety culture that creates a work environment where no one gets hurt.
· Use operational expertise to pilot, incubate and implement new and existing systems and technologies.
· Publish and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for each specific line of service: Grounds and Landscaping, Plant Operations and Maintenance and Custodial.
· Develop, implement and maintain Higher Education Facilities resources such as the ARAMARK.net, OPX Facilities website, BenchMark, Program Audit and the New Business Costing Tool
· Provide national support to computerized maintenance management system relative to system operation, development upgrades, enhancements and or training.
· Represent Higher Education as an active member of the cross line of business Development Committee responsible for the development, testing, and piloting of new technology, programs and systems.
· Utilize technical expertise to evaluate ARAMARK's operating program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations.
· Document observations and recommendations with formal reporting methods for client and internal audiences.
· Provide support to the regional Operational Excellence staff and Operations teams for new facility management accounts and ensure the full implementation of ARAMARK's operating programs.
· Liaison with the regional Operations Excellence staff, Operations and Sales teams to provide Faculties expertise relating to Bench mark, LEED certification, APPA and Sustainability.
· Collaborate nationally with the regional Directors of Business Development to support selected new facilities sales efforts through conducting new business surveys and assistance in the development of business models for potential client opportunities.
· Collaborate nationally with the regional Directors of Strategic Development to support facilities programs in selected retention efforts.
· Assist in the development, implementation and facilitation of technical training programs for Facilities Front Line managers and employees.
· Assess and monitor select accounts through compliance audits such as the EFQAT audit, to ensure compliance with our client contracts, OSHA, Life Safety and other local, state and federal regulations.
· Actively participate in selected Fresh Eyes processes relating to selected account retention.
· Assist in the development and support of Regional Centers of Excellence.
· Partner with Innovation & Expertise Teams and advocate for change and implement new technologies, handheld devices, programs and or processes consistent with initiatives developed and approved by the HE Facilities and OpX Sr Teams.
','!*!Bachelor degree with a minimum 7 years of experience in facilities management or A/E/C industries required. Working knowledge of facility operations, energy solutions, and/or construction services also required. Solid strategic, analytical, and decision making experience in driving outcomes, creating proformas, and in ROI analysis is preferred.','Engineering','US-MA-Boston','','Higher Education','','','Senior Operational Excellence Manager
Website : http://www.aramark.com