When we opened our first store in 1993, Chipotle demonstrated that food served fast didn't have to be a fast-food experience. We use high-quality, fresh ingredients and classic cooking methods to make great food accessible to all people at reasonable prices. In addition, we know the sources of our ingredients allow us to serve Food with Integrity
, which also guides how we run our business!
With over 1,000 stores and over $100 billion in revenue, our continued growth in a down economy is supported by our 2009 AND 2010 recognition in Fortune’s list of 100 Fastest-growing companies
. We pride ourselves in supporting education, youth sports and community improvement projects through sponsorships, in-restaurant fundraisers, donations and our scrip program. Are you ready to be part of our team? Apply today!
We’re a fast paced restaurant, but we like to have fun! Get in. Work hard. Enjoy life. No politics. Just great people who are excellent at what they do! Be proud of where you work and what you eat! Chipotle is committed to developing our employees and to promoting our restaurant managers from within.
Position Summary: Hourly Service Manager
* Oversees cleaning and maintenance of equipment and facilities and ensures all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
* Ensures fast and efficient resolution of service complaints and ensures food quality.
* The Service Manager is expected to cover shifts where needed to the best of their ability.
* Supervise, direct and coach employees working on your shift.
* Maintains excellent customer service.
* Depending on the needs of the business and/or department may complete other duties as assigned to advance a particular project or resolve a business issue
* Previous leadership experience required (ex: Coach, Group Leader, Club Leader)
What can we say? The Restaurant Manager Is the Most Important Job At Chipotle. We're looking for the very best people to manage our restaurants. You must be: passionate about food and running a great restaurant, a great communicator, and able to recognize and develop talent.
- Age requirements may apply in order to remain in compliance of State and Federal Law
- Restaurant or food service management experience is helpful but it’s okay if your experience is in another industry
- Excellent customer service skills and outgoing personality
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, well organized self-starter
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Bilingual language skills are helpful but not required
- Growth with a financially stable company
- Opportunities for advancement
- Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Limited medical, Rx, dental and vision benefits – employer contribution after one year
- 401(k) with employer match after two years
- Paid vacation, bi-annual merit increase, annual bonus for those who qualify
- Free meals
- Fun, fast paced environment
- Your benefits grow and you grow with us
– We believe you have great potential and we’re committed to your training and development. Work shoulder-to-shoulder with your trainer; he or she will teach you everything you need to be confident, knowledgeable and successful in your position.
– Chipotle is an exciting company that is growing fast! That means there are lots of opportunities for growth within our restaurant. Our leaders start out as entry level, hourly crew members and move up the ranks to kitchen manager, service manager, general manager or apprentice and Restaurateur
– Diverse, family oriented, fun, food service team environment!
Build the perfect burrito—and have fun doing it!
Interviews will be conducted NEXT WEEK, so apply today for consideration!!
Find Hourly Restaurant Manager - Food Service Management Salary Information >>
Click Here to See Training Courses related to this Job >>
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc.
Website : http://www.chipotle.com