• Daily supervisory leadership of Food Service group
• Supports the employee and guest satisfaction programs and ensures the staff understands the importance of the programs.
• Supervises all hourly staff and Seasonal Supervisory staff, provides work direction, performance reviews, and coaching to team
• Ensures company compliance with Union contracts regarding employee work conditions, maintaining discipline and replacing open shifts
• Completion of administrative responsibilities for the department to include team member schedules, IPOE’s, FOH & BOH cleanliness and sanitation checklists
• Mentors and counsels team members and enforce appropriate policies and procedures ensuring that everything is within compliance of departmental standards.
• Responsible for supervising employee’s workflow, setting leadership standards, and guiding work locations efficiency. Builds internal relationships ensure our employees are exceeding expectations.
• Observes, critiques, and adjusts the daily functions of both departmental personnel and standard operating procedures to provide quality guest service.
• Acts as EHS Safety Team representative for the employees
• Maintains projected labor budgets. Adjust operations as necessary to budgets, including weekly work schedules.
• Maintain a clean, safe and professional work area.
• Ensure proper Take 2, hiring and training content are maintained.
• Ensure the workforce is trained and proficient at operating venues.
• Provide additional support for special events/projects, and venue supervision etc.
• Lead workforce planning, reward and recognition planning, employee events, and ESAT action planning.
• At least 2 years of management experience managing a team of 10 employees
• Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and nights as required.
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel.
• Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions and walking/traveling to multiple venues throughout the day
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Guest service oriented
• Experience supervising in Quick Food Service
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Strong administrative, organizational, problem solving and project management skills. Able to create and deliver presentations and think creatively.
• Ability to manage effectively under deadlines
• Previous experience with creating and managing budgets
• Theme Park Operations knowledge
• Experience managing in a union environment