Sales Service Route Manager - PureForce
Sales & Service
Are you a highly motivated sales and technical services professional with hospitality and restaurant experience who is eager to sell for an industry leader and winning company? Want to advance in your career, have flexibility in your schedule, and grow your income? Come join **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.’s PureForce sales and service team and utilize your background in restaurant and hospitality.
Sales Service Representative – Hospitality and Restaurants interact directly with customers. The ideal candidate will use their ability to sell product solutions to existing restaurant and hospitality customers and provide prompt, personal, and reliable service to meet their needs. You are responsible for selling, servicing, maintaining and installing dishwashing, laundry, and dispensing systems for **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. customers that include hotels, restaurants, schools, other institutions, and distributors.
- You will work independently and thrive in a dynamic atmosphere where you will impact customers and make the world cleaner, safer, and healthier every day.
- Achieve sales growth in own territory by retaining and growing existing hospitality and restaurant customer base.
- Understand the customer’s dishwashing and cleaning needs in order to proactively identify solutions that meet customer needs and further penetrate the hospitality and restaurant customer base.
- Efficiently manage route by utilizing Right Route
- Inform customer of activities completed during customer visit to reinforce value of service provided.
- Complete service reports in a manner consistent with our policies.
- Manage parts inventory, use and cost
- Utilize the pre-idle and non-producing dish machine report to retain customers and avoid dish machines from going on the idle report.
- Use your mechanical aptitude to install and repair dish machines and dispensing equipment as well as demonstrate safe equipment use and ensure that the equipment is fully operational.
- Respond to customer emergency service requests on weeknights, weekends, and holidays.
- Cultivate customer relationships through professional demeanor and strong interpersonal skills.
- Perform work in a safe manner and use appropriate safety equipment
- High School diploma
- 1 years of outside sales experience or industry-related experience in food service, laundry, housekeeping, hospitality and/or pool and spa or military experience
- Ability to lift and / or carry 75 pounds
- Current and valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Willing to be on call, off of your regular work times, on weekends and occasional overnight travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 years route sales experience
- Demonstrated hands-on technical service (installation, maintenance and repair) experience
- Ability to successfully sell value-added products to existing customers
- Strong relationship management capability
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt and adjust your day to assist your customers in order to succeed in this fast paced multi-tasking environment
- Effectively identify and resolve problems efficiently while working independently displaying a disciplined work style and strong work ethic
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a Fortune 500® company and the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services, providing and protecting vital resources. PureForce is a division of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. which provides cost effective cleaning & sanitation solutions to the independent foodservice street customer and quick service restaurant warewashing market. We offer a variety of products and service in our market segments. Our expertise in warewashing, the science of cleaning dishware, glassware and utensils, results in systems that improve efficiency and contribute to outstanding results. All of our products ensure consistent, quality results, while helping boost our customer’s productivity and reduce operating costs.
Keywords: account , restaurants, route sales representative, chemical sales representative job description, sales representative, pool route sales, food service sales, territory jobs, diversity recruitment, hospital sales representative, restaurant training, specialty chemical sales, territory sales manager, national pool route, territory manager job description, appliance sales and service, account manager training, specialty chemical company, specialty chemical products, forklift sales and service, specialty chemical manufacturers, chemical sales, institutional sales, restaurant management, hospitality management, consultative sales, chemical sales rep, sales representative, food service, housekeeping, hospitality sales, pool and spa, hotel, cafeteria, restaurant manager, outside, distribution, representative, account manager, chemical account manager, institutional, institutional representative, cleaning, linens, value selling, sales and service, hygiene, military officer, JMO, veteran, veteran job, veteran jobs, jobs after military.