Great food and great careers – this is what **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Merchandising Manager position will perform the following duties:
• Develops strategies for the purchase of products from manufacturers.
• Is responsible for and manages all purchasing functions to include minimizing the cost of goods from product manufacturers through strong negotiations on price, cash discount terms, and earned income programs.
• Re-negotiates annual rebate programs and contracts
• Partners with existing vendor base to negotiate merchandising agreements and develop new incentive programs
• Evaluates potential new line items and ensure that out-of-stocks are kept to a minimum
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com/
Performance Food Group serves an integral role in the movement of food from the nation's farms to our dining tables. At the heart of the Company's success is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service throughout its operations.