$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /year
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Years of Experience
2 to 5 Years
$45,000.00 - $50,000.00 /year
Commission Benefits Bonuses
Job Reference Code
About the Job
Catering Sales Manager
This position is responsible for producing, coordinating, expediting and delivering all catering orders while delivering on the brand promise of delicious food, engaging service and energizing environment. This individual will further assist in building catering sales as well as supporting the café operations.
• Oversee the day-to-day catering operations.
• Recruit, hire and train a high performing team
• Personally handles large orders, specific requests, and special orders.
• Ensures that all catering orders are executed with 100% accurately and quality of product and presentation.
• Directs prep stations, build to's, and LMO's based on the delivery schedule and volume.
• Assist in building catering sales and motivating team members to promote catering
• Sets the example of operations excellence in daily execution.
• Demonstrates a commitment to the key team values with focus on: teamwork, guest first! and good community citizens.
• Take ownership of the guest relationship and delivery experience; ensuring that their catering experience with ABP exceeds expectation.
• Seeks and receives customer feedback.
• Committed to constant improvement.
• Maintains a clean and organized work station ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed
• Follow-up on every potential lead and inquiries to secure new catering business
• Demonstrate and present catering services to potential guests to build sales
• Be proficient in ABP catering menus and services.
• Be knowledgeable about the local competition and be able to speak to what ABP's attributes are in comparison.
• Maintain new catering relationships. (done through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and emails)
• Attend or conference in to scheduled sales meetings
• Ensure invoices are posted accurately at the end of each day and preparations are made for the next business day.
• Communicate and interact with the Director of Catering Marketing, Director of Catering Operations and local management team regularly to report progress, developments, and opportunities.
• Work with local management team to promote the overall ABP brand to aid the region in achieving positive sales and profit trends.
• Excellent guest service, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates a passion for food
• Ability to make decisions with conviction.
• Ability to identify, diagnose and solve problems and coach others to do the same.
• Respond to opportunities, issues, and concerns with a sense of urgency.
• 1-2 years of catering sales experience.
• 1-2 years operations experience.
• Computer skills.
• Customer service oriented.
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must have a current driver's license and a clean driving record
• Must have a current ServSafe certification
Key Team Values
Personal Integrity Team work Communication Growth Commitment Coaching Guest First!
Good Community Citizens
Please submit your resume to ****
in Word or PDF format
Au Bon Pain
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.aubonpain.com