General Operations Manager Aaa Wholesale Bakery
Goal: To increase and streamline production of all bakery items for market, while maintaining budget and achieving or exceeding sales forecast across entire company with top quality team training, outstanding sanitation procedures and practices, and meeting all guidelines to fully implement company policies while exceeding the FDA and DATCP regulations through HACCP and all Q&A procedures.
Experience Required: Minimum 10 years of retail and wholesale production baking. Must have computer skills of basic applications for Microsoft or other office programs and be Serve Safe Certified
1) Hands on baking experience with long and short fermentation process
2) Full knowledge of all basic baking equipment including but not limited to: Rondo Sheeters, Auto Make up lines, Vertical, Horizontal, and spiral mixing functions, proper retardation and proofing, rack oven procedures and handling, rounders, conveyors, shrink wrappers, boxers, scanners, metal detectors, washing equipment, etc.
3) Proper sanitation and maintenance procedures to exceed maximum sanitation level at all times across company operations!
a. Knowledge of proper chemical applications and procedures a must
4) Ability to manage, train, and build team of good employees by example, willingness to work with entire team to build and achieve goals of company to succeed!
5) Purchasing and maintaining inventory levels to properly meet or exceed budget goals. Work with key suppliers to build needed relationships
6) Ability to make decisions, react to change in business while striving to obtain goals.
7) Development of master plans to grow business cost effectively with management to meet entire projections
8) Willingness to research and develop new products for growth or customer demands as market changes
9) Quality uncompromised in all areas of operation!
10) Willingness to go the extra next step to success to get the job done right every time!
11) Baking industry connections to help find answers when needed and willingness to continue those connections through additional training, seminars, trade shows, educations, and association affiliations
12) Pride and ownership in the results of all operations
Education: Post-secondary in Baking Science or related baking program. Must have Serve Safe Food Handling Certification up to date. Experience exceeding 10 years with verifiable references accepted, if no post-secondary education.
Company offers compensation package based on experience and ability. Potential for bonus and/or profit sharing, partnership, or other opportunity for the right candidate in the future!
Company has 2 locations operating outside Metro Milwaukee area!
The Judge Group, INC
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.judge.com
Founded in 1970 by Martin E. Judge Jr., The Judge Group is a global services provider of Human Capital Management, Talent Acquisition, Training Services, and Business-Technology Solutions. We are a private, family-owned company that prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value, while upholding our commitment to customer service. Focused on developing Partnerships with companies of all sizes, Judge offers a comprehensive portfolio of Staffing, Training, and Solutions that help businesses advance in today's competitive marketplace. The Judge Group has offices nationwide, we employ more than 2000 contract professionals and have placed tens of thousands with our portfolio of clients across the globe.