Weekend Facility Services Manager - Warren, MI','80576','!*!
ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In FORTUNE magazine's 2010 list of World's Most Admired Companies, ARAMARK was ranked number one in its industry, consistently ranking since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 255,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, ****or****
Aramark's Facility Services division has an immediate need for experienced Weekend Facility Services Manager to support a large automotive manufacturing client in Warren, MI In this role the Maintenance Facility Supervisor will manage, train and develop a staff of 4-10(depending on the shift) skilled maintenance technicians to their optimal potential. This position will work day shift Thursday through Monday.
· Provides leadership, supervision, training, performance evaluation and coaching to the maintenance crew.
· Ensures proper maintenance of equipment and facilities.
· Ensures reliable operation of plant facility equipment.
· Supports shop-floor personnel in trouble-shooting machine repair processes.
· Develops, implements and monitors a Preventative Maintenance Program to maximize equipment life and operational efficiency according to manufacturer's specifications.
· Creates and maintains vendor database.
· Creates and maintains database of ordered supplies.
· Creates and maintains accurate parts inventory.
· Monitors cost effective management of parts' inventory.
· Prepares monthly maintenance reports.
· Works closely with plant management and supervisors to resolve issues and improve plant efficiency.
· Responsible for supporting and advocating all safety initiatives.
· Cost effective management of vendors as it relates to service proposals.
· Works with contract vendors and contractors.','!*!
· Selected candidate will have at least 3 years of experience managing industrial maintenance cleaning services
· Ideal candidates will possess a high energy level and previous supervisory experience. In addition, highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication (written and verbal) skills are essential to the success in this role. The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer services is also a key success measure.
· Minimum of an Associates degree in a technical field required
· Experience working in a manufacturing plant is preferred
· Must be able to work various shifts - 6:00am - 2:30pm, 2:00pm - 11:30pm or mid-night shift (need to be flexible to work 2 of the 3 shifts).
','Housekeeping/Custodial/Laundry','US-MI-Detroit','','Facility Services','Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)','','Weekend Facility Services Manager - Warren, MI
Website : http://www.aramark.com