55,344 - $67,272
• Requirements for Applying
• Links Related to this Job
• Comments and Other Info
• View Other Job Desc. / Ess. Elem.
Additional Salary Information:
Annual salary will be prorated for days not worked in the 12/13 fiscal year
Requirements for Applying
Supervises and directs the food service program in conformance with state/federal regulations, local health ordinances, and District policies.
See complete job description for more information
On-Line Application (filled out completely, with CURRENT information)
• Letter of Interest specific to this position
• Letter/s of Reference
• Documentation showing any combination of training, education, and experience which demonstrates the ability to perform the position duties; or graduation from an accredited college or university with major work in foods, nutrition, and institutional management.
If hired, will need to show possession of valid California Drivers License and evidence of insurance, TB test clearance and Criminal Justice fingerprint clearance.
Please attach any other documentation that you feel will help enhance your qualifications.
Links Related to this Job
• Classified Supervisor Benefits
• Classified Supervisor Handbook
This is a Classified Supervisory position and not part of the Classified Union.
Interviews are tentatively scheduled for the week of December 10, 2012. You will be notified by email if you have been chosen for an interview.
MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS TO RECEIVE ALL CORRESPONDENCE. PLEASE CHECK EMAIL DAILY.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
The initial screening of applicants for interview will be based on the above information and material supplied by each candidate. It is the candidate's responsibility to assure that all information he or she deems important as a candidate for this position is included with the application.