This position has no direct reports but is responsible for all the new development in their region and receives managerial guidance from the Division Vice President, Franchise Operations. It also interacts with Corporate Franchising & Development, which is the source for strategy, tools and specialized training.
This Position interacts with the field Operations & Construction teams, BKC personnel, franchisees, governmental agencies, and third party landlords, developers, and brokers, representing and promoting BKC at regional trade shows, conferences and events.
Essential Functions and Duties:
Administers and delivers Development’s current year new restaurant opening plan for both Company and Franchisee locations
Develops, updates, and implements Market Plans
Assists and provides real estate support to other departments outside of development including Operations, Finance, Marketing and Legal
Develops and administers new restaurant inventory
Engage and influence franchisees to find solutions to development barriers and maximize growth
Fosters effective relationships with franchisees, brokers and developers
· Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Construction and/or Real-Estate related fields required
· Extensive Travel will be required
· 5-7 years of Commercial Real-Estate experience
· MBA preferred
· Has strong problem solving, and financial analysis skills
Has strong interpersonal skills (negotiations, coaching / training, networking)
· Has ability to monitor and control cost of large development projects
· Solves complex problems in area where this position impacts
· Has knowledge of accepted real estate practices to effectively analyze, negotiate and manage transactions
· Demonstrates good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications to create documents, deliver presentations, and analyze data
Demonstrates discipline and organization in managing several complex projects at the same time through large geographic area
Demonstrated proficiency in technical areas including trade area analysis, site selection, and real estate contract negotiation
Awareness of construction management and architecture practices
· Has ability to investigate and understand real estate market conditions to appropriately facilitate and recommend transactions.
Website : http://www.bk.com/