Merchandising Manager will coordinate/buy/sell/merchandising efforts of the customer vendor and distributor, resulting in satisfied customers, profitable sales and above average in stock percentages, inventory turns and days accounts payable outstanding and manage dead and slow reports. Responsible for earned income, promotions and supplier credit processing.
This position reports to the President.
Experience: Three years of food service or vending purchasing experience.
Education: College degree or equivalent work experience.
2. Sense of urgency toward customer satisfaction
3. Negotiating Skills
4. Business math skills
5. Verbal and written communication skills
6. Product knowledge
7. Knowledge of inbound freight logistics
8. Knoledge of warehouse operations
9. Knowledge of operating cost and return on capital
10. Ability to use AS400 computer, PC skills a must
11. Ability to use computerized buying system, preferrably E3 experience
This position interfaces with customers, vendor, account managers, customer service, warehousing, IT finance, traffic, Sales and other purchasing department personnel
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com/
Performance Food Group serves an integral role in the movement of food from the nation's farms to our dining tables. At the heart of the Company's success is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service throughout its operations.