, welcome back!
Food Safety Manager - Manufacturing (MAN000084)
About the Job
In your role as a Food Safety Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
• Ensuring the development, compliance, and certification of HACCP and other food safety programs
• Ensuring the facility delivers the required standards of food safety according to both Kellogg and Regulatory policies, procedures, and practices.
• Managing facility inspections, traceability, testing, vendor auditing, and microbial program compliance.
• Delivering continuous improvement and working with Corporate Quality in the execution of company programs.
• Delivering accountabilities through direct involvement with manufacturing support personnel.
• Ensuring key traceability, inspection program management, vendor management, and microbial program metrics are established, and the delivery of the established metrics and Key Performance Indices.
• Ensuring adherence to required food safety laws, regulations, corporate policies and practices.
• Working collaboratively across all necessary functions to ensure adherence to established programs and practices.
• Deciding to undertake medium and large scale projects may be made by the Food Safety Manager; such decisions will, at a minimum, be strongly informed / influenced by this role.
• Being responsible for food safety accountability for all hours of operation. Being accountable for HACCP & food safety training for the facility to ensure compliance and execution of required programs.
• Ensuring adherence to all standard work processes, including K-LEAN processes
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in strategic sales, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
• BA degree in food science, microbiology, or other relevant degree and substantial experience in quality & food safety
• HACCP certification
• Technical knowledge of quality & food safety
• Strong written & verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
• Computer software skills to include Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience in a Union environment
• Hands-on microbiology laboratory experience
• SAP software experience
• SQF 2000 certification
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Job Function: ManufacturingPrimary Location: United StatesJob Type: ProfessionalClosing Date: OngoingRelocation Assistance: Yes
Internal ID: MAN000084
>> Apply now!
Job ID: 9012700