We are currently seeking an experienced Assistant Director of Culinary Services to join our team at Atria Tinton Falls in Tinton Falls, NJ. The primary job function of the Assistant Director of Culinary Services is to assist our Culinary Services Director in managing the entire culinary department.
Scope of Responsibilities Include:
- Planning, organizing, and directing the culinary department in the absence of the Culinary Services Director to provide the residents with the highest quality-dining program.
- 3-5 years of experience in food service management
- Culinary degree is preferred
- Serve Safe certification preferred
- MUST be an excellent cook (formal culinary training or degree preferred)
- Knowledge of local and state health and sanitation and safety codes
- Knowledge of food handling, preparation, service and operation of all kitchen equipment
- Experience planning menus, special diets and ordering all food and supplies
- Basic computer skills
- Please do not apply if you have do not have cooking experience
- Drug screen and background check are required
Atria offers a competitive salary and benefit package including 401k and tuition reimbursement.
Atria is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Find Assistant Food Service Director Salary Information >>
Click Here to See Training Courses related to this Job >>
Atria Senior Living Group, Inc
Fax : 502-779-4743
Website : http://www.atriacom.com