Responsible for overall operation of a restaurant establishment, to include implementation and enforcement of all Name Brand Fast Food (NBFF) and the Exchange standards in accordance with Food Safety Guidelines. Responsible for financial aspects of each restaurant; daily receipts, fixed assets, ordering food and supplies.
- Ensures day-to-day facility performance. Promotes great customer service, safe food quality, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation in accordance with all NBFF and Exchange standards.
- Develops and mentors associates and supervisors. Training/follow-up of staff.
- Performs administrative/financial duties to plan and budget facility resources.
- Coordinates timely implementation of all local and brand marketing plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Long Hours in Warm and/or Cold Environments
- Long Hours Standing
- Night Hours / Weekend Hours / Holiday Hours
6 months of restaurant or related food service operations experience.
Successful completion of NBFF training or the Exchange Restaurant Operations Management Academy (ROMA).
Find Food Concept Manager Salary Information >>
Click Here to See Training Courses related to this Job >>