Food Service Supervisor II - Food and Nutrition Dept ( ) - Methodist Hospital','02531-32620','United States-Texas-San Antonio-Methodist Hospital','Full-time','!*!Schedule:
Hours: 11am to 7:30pm
General Statement of Duties:
Supervises the daily operations of the Food and Nutrition Services department including meal preparation, meal service, customer satisfaction, quality improvement projects, sanitation, scheduling and staffing.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Trains/orients/schedules personnel for all aspects of food service, sanitation, and safety. Monitors employee performance and outcomes; retrains as needed.
2. Demonstrates, understands, and practices safe food handling techniques. Including dating/labeling, time/temperature measurements, correcting critical control issues.
3. Coordinates the acquisition of food items and functionally supervises the activities of food preparation, storage, and distribution to multiple meal services and multiple food service sites.
4. Ensures that maintenance work orders, incident reports and work schedules are completed in a timely manner.
5. Maintains food production records, quality assurance data, and performance improvement data as required.
6. Demonstrates excellent and timely problem solving skills in handling patient, employee, and customer issues.
','!*!Minimum Education and Experience:
3 years food service supervisory experience required.
Prefer Patient Services/Trayline experience.
Minimum License and Certificates Required:
Food Protection Manager Certification preferred.
','Food Service Supervisor II - Food and Nutrition Dept ( ) - Methodist Hospital'
South Austin Medical Center Inc.
Website : http://www.southaustinhospital.com