NOTE: To complete the application process, please copy and paste this address into your web browser to complete the online application form: ****Great food and great careers – this is what **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, supplying restaurants, hotels, health care facilities, schools and more. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
This is a part time position, 10-20 hours per week. Flexible hours between 8am-6pm Mon. - Sat. and 9am-2pm Sun.
The Part Time Cashier/Stocker will perform the following duties:
• Calculate customers' purchases and perform necessary transactions.
• Count and deposit cash on a daily basis.
• Calculate drawer and perform cashier accountability report at end of each shift.
• Assist with counting items in Cash & Carry store for inventory.
• Interact with customers and vendors in a friendly, timely and quality manner; ensures customers' and vendors' questions are answered accurately and purchases are made in a timely manner.
• Answer incoming telephone calls promptly.
• Assist customers with purchases and provide additional assistance when needed.
• Assist customers at cash register in a timely manner.
• Clean facilities, as required including scrubbing and buffing floors.
• Help customers out to their car with their purchases.
• Retrieve grocery carts outside to bring inside.
• Assist with making inventory changes.
• Stock shelves as needed, and assist facing the store when necessary.
• Help collect items for party packs during graduations and weddings.
• Assist with meat and cheese trays on occasion.
• Assist in other areas of the store as needed.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
REMINDER: Your application is not complete until you have completed the online application at ****Qualifications:
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Cashiering experience preferred.
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com/
Performance Food Group serves an integral role in the movement of food from the nation's farms to our dining tables. At the heart of the Company's success is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service throughout its operations.