DoubleTree by Hilton, the newest addition to Boston’s North Shore, conveniently located amongst many popular area attractions making this an ideal destination for families, business and leisure travelers. Our location features 340 guest rooms, over 30,000 square feet of meeting and events space, and the greatest Water Park in Massachusetts – CoCo Key Water Resort. DoubleTree by Hilton – Boston North Shore employs over 200 Full and Part -Time Associates. To join our fantastic and dynamic team, please complete an on-line application by login to ****Chef De Cuisine heads team of cooks responsible for banquet food production on a daily basis.
1. Represents the banquet food production on a daily basis.
2. Makes staff schedules on weekly basis to ensure coverage of all essential times while maintaining a minimum wage cost.
3. Ensure that SOPs are followed.
Clean as you go.
Proper uniform worn.
Month end inventories taken.
Safety training on food handling equipment; accident reports written.
Payroll procedures and time cards followed to include management only authorization of overtime.
Follow requisition of food items policy.
BEOs priced on daily basis.
Recipe cards developed, followed and used in conjunction with use records.
Update use records as needed.
Follow-up on production charts to ensure no over producing and waste.
Follow-up on taste panels.
4. Assigns production and preparation levels based on projected business forecast. Indicates plan to work out any leftovers or dead items.
5. Supervises and directs training in food production areas.
6. Checks to see appropriate records are complete.
7. Supervises and ensures that compliance of recipes is maintained and that quarterly audits are completed.
8. Checks staff feeding to meeting current criteria and ensures proper display and holding with sufficient supply and follow up on rotation cycle menu.
9. Hold food production meeting daily.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Sage Hospitality Resources, LLC
Website : http://www.sagehospitality.com
Sage Hospitality Resources is one of the leading hotel management and development companies in the United States. Recognized as an innovative leader in our industry, we specialize in the management and development of premium-branded and independent hotels. We create value for hotel owners and investors through outstanding product development and superb asset management. This powerful combination fuels our vision of being recognized by our customers as the best in the business.