Join Vistar a division of **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., one of the nation's leading foodservice distributors! Vistar is the leading distributor in Retail Outlets, Pantries, Theater, Vending, Fund Raising, and Concessions with nearly $2 Billion in sales. We are currently seeking a Corporate Pricing Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for accurate and profitable pricing through management of pricing for several operating companies and regional and national pricing databases. This position will provide ongoing support and training to operating company personnel on all aspects of pricing implementation, maintenance and analysis.
Maintain an extensive knowledge of pricing related information including, but not limited to: pricing philosophies, supplier promotions and programs, national accounts contracts, independent customer programs;
Support operating companies to implement and maintain appropriate pricing and margins to ensure profitability;
Determine special pricing, set-up methodology, and implementation strategy to support contractual agreements with local, regional and national account customers;
Interpret and communicate manufacturer program changes to ensure that pricing databases are updated to reflect the price changes and maintain appropriate sell prices and gross margin percentages; and
Analyze pricing and profit reports daily.
Vistar is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
• Previous work-related experience (2 to 6 years) in purchasing, pricing or related area, preferably within foodservice area.
• Microsoft Office Expertise, especially Excel and Access.
• Strong analytical skills.
• High level of math skills and numerical accuracy.
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization;
• Well-developed problem solving, organizational and analytical skills;
• Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities;
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com/
Performance Food Group serves an integral role in the movement of food from the nation's farms to our dining tables. At the heart of the Company's success is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service throughout its operations.