Great food and great careers – this is what **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Selector position will perform the following duties:
• Selects grocery products to accurately fill customer orders.
• Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
• May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to frequently lift 45 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds
• Strong attention to detail
• Previous experience in warehousing and pallet jack operation a plus
• Excellent safety record
Performance Food Group
Website : http://www.pfgc.com/
Performance Food Group serves an integral role in the movement of food from the nation's farms to our dining tables. At the heart of the Company's success is a focus on delivering exceptional customer service throughout its operations.