11.46 - $14.63 per hour. New
San Diego Food Handlers Card (NOT NEEDED TO APPLY)
Links Related to this Job
• San Marcos Unified School District
• Classified Salary Schedule
CNS ASSISTANT positions are 3 hours per day, 5 days per week, 180 days per year. Monthly salary will be adjusted based upon actual days worked.
This posting is for the following sites:
Knob Hill Elementary (8:00 am - 11:00 am)
San Marcos Elementary (10:30 am - 1:30 pm)
Any attachments must be scanned and forwarded with your on-line application. We do not accept emailed, postal mailed or faxed documents.
If needed, computers and scanners are available in the Human Resources Department located on the 2nd floor of the District Office at:
North County Regional Education Center
255 Pico Avenue
San Marcos, CA 92069
CalPERS Retiree Note: Assemby Bill changes effective January 1, 2012 concerning employment after retirement restricts the hiring of CalPERS retirees. For questions regarding this law, contact CalPERS at (888) Cal-PERS.
Franklin-McKinley School District
Phone : 760-752-1245
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.fmsd.k12.ca.us/
Early history of the Franklin McKinley School District is difficult to find. Although an article by Martha Craig written in the mid 60's indicates that the first school located adjacent to where the fairgrounds are located today was Franklin School. Senora Josephine Narvaez, a mother of 14 children was the original founder of Franklin School. About 1868, she persuaded her father, Don Pedro Chaboya, to give a ½ acre site from the original Spanish land grants of King Charles of Spain for the purpose of building the school. The school was a one room structure, measuring 16 x 20 feet, built at the corner of Monterey and Tully Roads. Two windows furnished the light, and almost every board in the small building was full of knot holes which were conveniently used as peep holes to survey whoever approached the school, and most surely provided much needed ventilation in hot weather. The rough boards had been donated by interested and generous people in the community. A fire sometime in the 1870's burned down the original school, and a second school was quickly constructed, though no description exists of the school.