Providence Veterans Jobs
city, state, country
job title, keywords
military job title or code
View All Jobs
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Supervisor Chef Food Production
Title: Supervisor Chef Food Production
Providence is calling a Hospitality Supervisor to Providence St. Peter Hospital in Olympia, WA.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented individual to assist and oversee meal preparation as well as be responsible for the full scope of dietary and building service functions that include planning, quality improvement, budget accountability, labor management and scheduling.
In this position you will:
* Provide direction for training of employees and staffing needs, safety practices of department.
* Supply purchasing and cost management and overall operations of kitchen overseeing hot and cold food production, cafeteria, catering and special events.
* Provide direction for menu development, food preparation, marketing, purchasing, sanitation standards, safety practices, staffing and staff development.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Associate of Arts degree in Food Service Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
* Current Food Handlers Card in Washington State
* Minimum 2 years culinary experience with 3-5 years experience as a cook in a large restaurant or institutional food service facility
* Experience in managing, coordinating and supervision in all aspects of a kitchen
* Experience in Quality Management concepts and practices to insure quality standards meet or exceed the state and federal regulations
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Peter Hospital is a 390-bed, not-for-profit regional teaching hospital. Located in Olympia, WA, St. Peter offers comprehensive rehabilitation, medical, surgical and behavioral health services. We have been ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and as one of 10 premier healthcare employers in the nation and have recently achieved the coveted Magnet® recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center®. Our hospital rests on a 173-acre campus, much of which includes natural forest and preserved wetlands that maintain a healing environment for patients and staff.
Job: Food Service
Providence Health & Services
Website : http://www2.providence.org