We are currently seeking the industry's TOP TALENT for Restaurant Manager positions at our location on Laburnum Ave. in Richmond, VA.
The primary duties of the Restaurant Manager
are to manage the restaurant’s profit and loss performance with the General Manager
and supervise the crew members, trainers and supervisors in the restaurant.
are expected to take an active role of the restaurant’s profit and loss performance. Profit and loss duties include:
Determining labor requirements and scheduling hourly employees
Properly ordering and managing food and supplies
Reviewing the monthly profit and loss statement and taking corrective action
Monitoring and maintaining restaurant inventories
Reviewing clock in and out times of hourly workers to ensure that proper hours are recorded and that child labor requirements are met and proper breaks given
Maintaining cash controls and making deposits
Restaurant Managers are responsible for the supervision of the restaurant during their shift, including the management of all production and service employees. Employee supervision and development duties include:
Hiring new employees
Making employee work assignments for the shift
Managing all subordinate crew members, trainers and supervisors in the restaurant during the Restaurant Manager’s shift
Conducting performance evaluations and salary reviews
Restaurant Managers are required to uphold and enforce all Company policies and safety standards, operating procedures, hospitality requirements and all applicable laws. Finally, Restaurant Managers are required to assist the General Manager as otherwise directed.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
* Competitive salaries based on qualifications
* Life Insurance
* Short term and Long Term Disability
* Cigna Medical
* EyeMed Vision
* Guardian Dental
* Sick days
* Paid vacations
* Bonus potential
* Exceptional training, development, and orientation program
* Career advancement opportunities
* Minimum of 3 years General Manager or Assistant Manager experience in a high volume full service restaurant. (preferred)
* Proven track record of building sales, increasing profits, people development, and QSC improvement.
* Strong service and hospitality focused leadership style.
* Demonstrates an ownership mentality, business maturity, and strong industry awareness.
* Utilizes tactical and strategic judgment to achieve all key business measures.
* Ability to pass a criminal background check
* Valid Drivers License
Find RESTAURANT MANAGERS Salary Information >>
Click Here to See Training Courses related to this Job >>
Steak N Shake
Website : http://www.steaknshake.com