Dining Services Manager
Job Number: 66493
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE:BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the
Consider joining our team at the Homewood VIllage of Genesee Valley, located in Flint, MI!!
One Company - One
- One Voice.
Good people make the difference and are the key to the company's success. Brookdale Senior Living operates 547 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 27,500 full and part time associates and serves nearly 52,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Dining Services Manager
G-4444 W.Court St
The Dining Room Manager manages the delivery of professional food services in restaurant style dining operations, catering and special events.
Other responsibilities include:
* Coordinates food service activities in the dining room
* Confers with staff to plan menus and related activities
* Oversees cleaning, maintenance, and sanitation of dining room and equipment and facilities and ensures that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
* Directs hiring, assignment, training, motivation and termination of personnel
We are seeking the following qualifications:
* Experience in food service management required
* Experience in a health care setting preferred
* High level of professionalism and customer service skills
* Knowledgeable of all aspects of food service positions with food and beverage background
* Needs to be highly organized in day to day operations in the food service department
State food service certification required
* ACF Certified Culinarian (CC) preferred
Brookdale Senior Living Inc.
Email : AGarner4@brookdaleliving.com
Website : http://www.brookdaleliving.com
Brookdale Senior Living has provided exceptional service and care to seniors since 1981. Throughout out years of operation, we have remained a leading provider of senior living by focusing on one goal and one goal only - serving our residents. We have more than 27,500 employees who are devoted to providing exceptional service and care to our residents. As a result of our unparalleled service and outstanding reputation, we currently operate 547 properties across 35 states and continue to grow. With our high resident satisfaction ratings, our pride and commitment to quality, high standards and service excellence are evident 24 hours a day.