Catering and Conference Manager
Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Province New Brunswick [NB]
Title/Titre Catering and Conference Manager
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent --GreatPeople,GreatService,GreatResults!
Chartwellsserves educational institutions from Kindergarten through Grade 12, colleges and universities. Chartwells provides responsible, healthy-eating solutions and education to its customers.
Position:Catering and Conference Manager
As the Catering and Conference Manager, you will be responsible for managing over $2 million in annual catering and conference sales at the University. You will be accountable for all aspects of the catering and conference department.
* Responsible for managing all aspects of catering services on campus including banquets, luncheons, coffee services, venue room and AV booking and other various special functions yearly, ranging in party size from 10 to 1000 or more guests.
* Accountable for all booking, coordinating and following-up on all catering events.
* Ensure specifications and requests of each catering event are communicated and executed down the channel effectively.
* Ascertain good client relationship and guest satisfaction are maintained.
* Involve in reviewing sales contracts, ensuring invoices are inputted correctly and reconciled if required
* Schedule and allocate staff, as well as prepare payroll information to be sent to head office.
* Responsible for ascertaining new business and retaining existing business
Required: (please only apply if you meet all required qualifications):
* Minimum 3 years previous catering/event planning experience in a high volume environment
* Display ability to anticipate guest needs, concerns and requests.
* Proven financial management skills
* Strong supervisory skills and capable to motivate, lead and develop staff
* Excellent customer and client relationship skills
* Detail oriented with good follow up skills
* Ability to resolve problems, assume responsibility and accountability
* Quickly evaluate alternatives and plans of action
* Creative thinker
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Knowledge of high level catering expectations – setup, service, culinary etc.
* Works well under pressure and timelines
* Willing to accommodate flexible work schedule (some evening and weekend work is required)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly.
Job ID 5537Apply Now!Tell A Friend
Compass Group Canada
Website : http://www.compass-canada.com/