This position is responsible for planning and scheduling all catering events. Organizing files, maintains petty cash fund, charge backs and all reconciliations. Supervising a day-to-day food service operation which includes dish room, cash registers, and dining room.
1) High School Diploma or GED.
2) 3 years food service experience in either retail or corporate environment.
3) Customer Service experience.
4) Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
5) Experience ordering food and working with vendors.
6) Menu planning skills and experience.
PREFRRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Access.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association
Website : http://www.bcbs.com/
Providing local solutions that improve access to affordable, quality healthcare, each of the 38 independent and locally operated Blue Cross and Blue Shield companies deliver health insurance coverage for 100 million members across all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.